Monday, February 26, 2018

My feedback about Educational Media & Technology Course






Before I started this course, I was so interested to learn new technology skills and explore medias that enhance my level in education. Now, I feel that I am really engaged while exploring Technology in education and using important applications like google drive and blogger that make my work looks more professional and educational. This course opens the door for us to better learning environment and enjoayble one to our students who have different interests and needs. We are lucky to have such course!
 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You encouraged me to register for this course especially that I have Information Technology background (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep Going Tahani, Hope you benefit !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right Tahani, exploring this course widens our usage and understanding for the students needs and how we should reach them on the way for the best furure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Amal's technology courses are always worth being part of! there's always space to update for new leanings. Best of luck on this course dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Technology courses are really worth trying to learn everything in it. I wish we would all learn new stuff from those courses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the time in this course pass in a rapid manner, this shows how much is an entertaining class and the passion we have for this appilications

    ReplyDelete
  8. Technology has the ability to enhance relationships between teachers and students.So i hope you benefit from this course in your career as a teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure that we will have much more useful information and tools to use in our job and life. best regards!

    ReplyDelete