Thursday, March 15, 2018

My First Picture book!


 
This Picture book is my first story that I wrote for the 'Children Literature course'. My aim behind the main idea and the theme is to convince children to listen to their parents' words and never ignore what their mom or dad say. I work on this project with enthusiasm since I am doing it for two goals: to finish the course with great satisfaction and to do a work that brings happiness and pride to my family in general and to my two sons especially. I was really happy when I saw my sons holding the story and showing it to my relatives saying: 'It's my mom's work!' 

 
What makes this project special is the feedback that I had from the teachers on the Education Day 2017. This story took the first place for the best story of Children Literature Course. This makes this project and that day unforgettable!

5 comments:

  1. Great job dear! Nothing sounds better than tasting success and sharing it with your family and friends.Your story was amazing and I also don't forget its illustrations and wonderful cover. Hope you'll keep experiencing success and that you'll be proud of your sons same as they were proud of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job Tahani! you've done a wonderful achievement with all your noble goals that moved you to reach the top

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I still remember seeing your book, it is a well written story with a great moral lesson for children. Also, it is designed with attractive pictures colored with bright colors. You deserve the best dear, hope your hard work will always pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! You are great supporters :)

    ReplyDelete