Sunday, March 18, 2018

My Portfolios!



These books are my senior projects. 
The first one was finished in February 2017. It is consisted of 27 observations for grade six. I enjoyed observing that class a lot since the teacher was competent. She changed my opinion about teaching this grade. I learned a lot of things from these observations. The most important thing that I realized as a teacher that the grade level is not what affects the way of teaching or the level of excitement of the lesson. What is essential is the methods that the teacher uses in addition to her active role and personality in class. These factors make any lesson interesting and beneficial at the same time.  

 


This is my second portfolio. It includes 25 observations for grade two. This class was amazing. Students were like the busy bees. They are active and show rich knowledge.
What makes this book different from the first one is that I add to it three lesson plans that I taught to grade two. The first period I taught is unforgettable. I was anxious and stressed.
Being teachers is not an easy thing. But looking at the students' smiles and noticing their improvement encourage us to give and work more.                     






 



No comments:

Post a Comment