Monday, April 9, 2018

My Graduation...the ending & the beginning...

My graduation is the day that refreshes my soul. It is the day that I dreamt about for many years. The tremendous feeling of success was really unique because it was accompanied with pride. Proud of earning the Bachelor degree in Teaching English as Second Language although I am a mom for two sons who has a lot of responsibilities. Many graduates told me about how nice the feelings are when they threw the graduation cap to the sky. This action is the most amazing one that I did in that day. I felt that I reached the stars and then came back to earth.
 
 
In addition to that, the moment when I saw my sons in the graduation ceremony I cried. I cried because they have great favor. Their nice characters helped me a lot in being who I am now and in achieving my dream. Support is not only limited to adults. Children's support is effective more than that of adults. I thank God for his blessings and for giving me more than I deserve.
Moreover, I want to thank the Education Department at LIU for making this department an excellent one. It makes us, the students of Education, proud of the high level of education that we are receiving.
Finally, I am happy because my dream comes true. My experience proves the reality of my favorite quote that says 'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.'

3 comments:

  1. Touching words Tahani! Actually graduation day is the happiest big day since at that day you see that your hard work has finally paid off. You forget how thrilled and exhausted you were while studying for the exams and designing projects.At that day, I figured out that the roots of education are bitter but the fruits are sweet. Glad that I shared those priceless moments with you.In a hope to share it again when we get our TD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweety😍Inshalla we will share these feelings again and with eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete